L I BUSINESS RESOURCE -&-
RELIABLE REFERRAL'S NETWORKING GROUP
Dix Hills Diner
Every Thursday Morning
1800 E. Jericho Turnpike
Huntington, New York 11743
Phone: (516) 794-1000
Robert J. Mauro, CPA
KATZ VIOLA LEBENHART & MAURO, LLP
415 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, New York 11797
Phone: (516) 938-5219
Fax: (516) 938-0491
Audit Director Robert Mauro, advises clients across a spectrum of industries and professions. These include real estate organizations, government-asisted housing projects, wholesalers, advertising agencies, medical organizations, hotels, broker/dealers and investment companies.
Among his areas of experties are:
- Cash Flow Analysis: developing forecasts and identifying ways to improve cash flow;
- Budgeting: helping ensure that financial resources are used efficiently and that reserves are available;
- Internal Controls: identifying areas of risk and potential fraud, and leveraging industry-specific best practices to enhance security;
- Accounting Software: advising on choosing the appropriate software and suggesting ways to use existing software more effectively;
- Accounting Personnel: interviewing candidates to determine if they are an appropriate fit for the client's needs;
- Tax Planning: advising on techniques to maximize tax advantages.
Mr. Mauro shares his technical expertise through in-house training programs for new staff members in such areas as accounts receivable, cash management and inventory control. He also presents seminars on preparing financial statements.
Memberships: New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education & Licenses: Mr. Mauro earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting, magna cum laude, at St. John's University. He received his license as a certified public accountant in New York in 1999.